2.3 kW PV Kit Axitec 295 Silver, SolarEdge Inverter
This Axitec Solar power system generates 2.3 kW or 2,360 watts of grid-tied electricity with 8 silver 295 watt modules, Solar Edge inverter with emergency power supply, Portal 24/7 monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, safety labels, custom-etched placard, and lifetime support. The SolarEdge optimizers provide panel monitoring, and deliver more power in shaded conditions. Axitec Solar Panel modules are equipped with high-performance Mono-PERC cells, a dark colored backsheet and a silver frame. UL listed and CEC approved, Axitec is backed by a 12-year product warranty plus a 25-year power output warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 system monitoring Sunny Portal
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant custom-etched site map placard and safety labels
- Anti-Glare, self-cleaning glass surface
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts per panel
- Tested for heavy snow load and wind pressure
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- Qualifies for Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- UL certified, TUV, IEC, ETL approved, California CEC listed
- 12 year product workmanship warranty from Axitec
- 25 year Limited Performance Warranty from Axitec
- 12 year Limited Performance Warranty from SolarEdge
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit and Rebates
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.