2.4 kW PV Kit Silfab 310 Black, Enphase IQ Micro
This solar power system produces 2.4 kW or 2,480 watts of grid-tied solar power with 8 Made in N. America Silfab SLA310M all-black panels, Enphase IQ6+ micro-Inverters, safety switch disconnect box, 24/7 monitoring, and rooftop mounting. Backed by a 25 year product workmanship and 30-year power output warranty from Silfab. The Enphase micro-inverters deliver more power in shaded conditions, and monitoring for each panel, with a 25-year warranty.
- The total package includes permit-ready plans and lifetime support
- Envoy 24/7 panel monitoring
- Safety switch AC disconnect box(s)
- Micro mounts, IQ cables, wire clips, termination caps
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush setup
- Roof Mounts, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices and grounding lugs (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- Micro-inverter bonded mounting hardware
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Great-looking all-black solar panels Made in N America
- Anti-reflective glass coating
- Micro-inverters deliver up to 25% more power in shady conditions
- Qualifies for Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- UL certified, TUV, IEC, ETL approved, California CEC listed
- 30 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Silfab
- 25 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Enphase
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.