2.4 kW PV Kit Silfab 310 Black, SMA Inverter
This solar power system produces 2.4 kW or 2,480 watts of grid-tied electricity with 8 Made in N. America Silfab SLA310M all-black panels, SMA Sunny Boy inverter with emergency power supply, Sunny Portal 24/7 monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, and lifetime support. Backed by a 25 year product workmanship and 30 year power output warranty from Silfab. The grid-tied inverter has 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply for daytime power in case of grid outage.
- Total package includes permit-ready plans and lifetime support
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 system monitoring Sunny Portal
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush setup
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Great-looking all-black solar panels Made in N America
- Anti-reflective glass coating
- 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply provides daytime power during outage
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak MPP tracking
- Qualifies for Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- UL certified, TUV, IEC, ETL approved, California CEC listed
- 25 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Silfab
- 10 year inverter warranty, up to 20 year optional ext warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.