2.5 kW PV Kit Canadian 320, SMA Inverter
This Canadian Solar power system generates 2.5 kW or 2,560 watts of grid-tied electricity with 8 black-frame 320 watt modules CS1K-320MS, SMA Sunny Boy inverter with emergency power supply, Sunny Portal 24/7 monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, safety labels, custom-etched placard, and lifetime support. The grid-tied Sunny Boy inverter has 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply for daytime power in case of grid outage. Canadian Solar CS1K-MS are HDM high-efficiency Mono-PERC modules similar in size to standard 60-cell panels. This UL Certified Canadian solar PV system, with 10 / 25 year warranty.
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 system monitoring Sunny Portal
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- NEC code compliant custom-etched site map placard and safety labels
- High-efficiency Mono-PERC module, similar in size to standard 60-cell panels
- Anti-Glare, self-cleaning glass surface
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts per panel
- Tested for heavy snow load and wind pressure
- 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply provides daytime power during outage
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak MPP tracking
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- 10-year product workmanship, 25 year Performance Warranty from Canadian
- 10 year inverter warranty, up to 20 year optional ext warranty
- 20 year mounting warranty
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit and Rebates
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.