2.6 kW Solar Kit, Axitec 330P, SMA InverterThis grid-tied PV energy system produces 2,640 watts (2.6 kW) with (8) 330-watt polycrystalline solar panels 330P, SMA Sunny Boy inverters with emergency power supply, Sunny Portal 24/7 monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, and lifetime support. UL listed and CEC approved, Axitec is backed by a 12-year product warranty plus a 25-year power output warranty to give you peace of mind. The Sunny Boy inverter has 2,000-watt Emergency Power Supply for daytime power in case of a grid outage.
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 system monitoring Sunny Portal
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Excellent performance under different light conditions
- High reliability with guaranteed 0 to +5W power output tolerance
- Anti-reflective glass
- 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply, daytime power during an outage
- Shade management with 3 OptiTrac MPP trackers per inverter
- Tested for 5400 Pa heavy snow load and 2400 Pa wind pressure
- 12 Year product warranty
- 25-year output performance warranty
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit and Rebates
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.