2.9 kWh SimpliPhi PHI2.9 Lo-Profile LFP Battery System (24-Volt)
SimpliPhi 24-Volt 2.9kWh Lo-Profile LFP Battery System
The PHI 2.9 Lo-Profile is a 2.9kWh battery system from Sipliphi Power. It has a max. output capacity of 115Ah. It has a low profile rectangular design that requires less space to install and easily scalable. The cell technology its use is Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) with an exclusive BMS system, efficient cell architect and robust assembly methods. It provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Comes with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)
- Compatible with all industry-standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop-in replacement for lead-acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain —long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
|C/20 Capacity:||2.9 kWh DC @ 100% DOD|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||28 VDC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Weight:||58.8 lbs (26.7 kg)|
|Cell Type:||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 14 x 5 in. / 0.71 ft3|
|Peak Efficiency :||98%|
|Technology:||Lithium Iron Phosphate With BMS|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.