3.2 kW Solar Kit iTek 360 XL, SolarEdge Optimizer
This high-power, low cost PV solar system kit generates 3.2 kW (3,240 watts) of grid-tied power with 9 made in the USA iTek Energy 360 watt XL monocrystalline modules with silver frame, module optimizers, SolarEdge HD-wave inverter, 24/7 panel monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, permit-ready building electrical plans, and lifetime support. This PV solar system has every component needed for a hassle-free installation that will save money on monthly electric bills. The iTek XL solar panels are ideal for larger rooftop or ground mounts. Backed by a 12 year product workmanship and 25 year power output warranty.
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 panel monitoring
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps
- Optimizer bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Highest performance commercial-grade XL solar modules Made in the USA
- Designed to withstand heavy accumulations of snow and ice
- High-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- Latest HD-Wave inverter operates at 99% efficiency
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- Qualifies for 30% Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- 12yr warranty, 25yr solar panel output guarantee
- 12yr inverter, 25yr optimizer warranty from SolarEdge
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.