3.2kW PV Kit Q.CELLS 325, Enphase Inverter
This solar power system produces 3.2 kW or 3,250 watts of grid-tied electricity with 10 Q.CELLS Q.PEAK QC325M watt black-frame mono panels, Enphase IQ7+ micro-Inverters, safety switch disconnect box, 24/7 monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, and lifetime support. Backed by a 12 year product workmanship and 25 year power output warranty from Q.Cells. The grid-tied inverter has 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply for daytime power in case of grid outage.
- IQ Combiner box with Envoy 24/7 panel monitoring
- Safety switch AC disconnect box(s)
- Micro mounts, IQ cables, wire clips, termination caps
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar cell technology with 5 watts positive power
- Appealing black-frame monocrystalline
- Anti-reflective glass surface
- Extreme weather rating
- Maximum yields with excellent low-light and temperature behavior
- 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply provides daytime power during outage
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak MPP tracking
- Qualifies for Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- UL certified, TUV, IEC, ETL approved, California CEC listed
- 12 / 25 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Q.Cells
- 25 year Limited Performance Warranty from Enphase
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.