3.6kW Solar Kit Canadian 305, SolarEdge battery inverter, Optimizer
This battery-ready PV solar system generates 3,660 watts (3.66 kW) of power with 12 Canadian CS6K-305MS black-frame monocrystalline modules. The SolarEdge hybrid battery inverter works on-grid, or off-grid with added lithium batteries from LG Chem. Kit includes module optimizers, 24/7 monitoring, safety switch disconnect and rooftop mounting. The Canadian modules can produce 5 Wp higher than the nominal power, while SolarEdge Optimizers can deliver up to 20% more power in shade. Grow the PV system up to 10,000 watts, and the StorEdge inverter is ready to connect up to two lithium batteries for off-grid backup power storage and time-of-use delivery.
- Inverter integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 monitoring for each panel
- (2) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- Optimizer bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Expanadable to grow solar system up to 10,000 watts
- StorEdge inverter for Solar PV, grid-tied storage and off-grid battery backup power
- Compatible with optional HV lithium batteries from LG Chem
- Attractive black-frame solar panels for great curb appeal
- Anti-Glare, self-cleaning glass surface
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts per panel
- 25 Year Power Warranty on solar panel
- 12 year inverter warranty, 25 year optimizer warranty
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit and Rebates
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.