3 kW PV System, LG365 panels, SMA Inverter
This is a top performing PV system with the highest-efficiency LG 365 watt NeON R panels. The grid-tied system produces 3,285 watts (3.2 kW) and includes 9 LG365Q1C-A5 monocrystalline black-frame modules, SMA Sunny Boy inverters with emergency power supply, Sunny Portal 24/7 monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, permit-ready building electrical plans, and lifetime support. The Sunny Boy inverter has 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply for daytime power in case of grid outage. This LG solar power system has every component needed to get the job done for business or home energy production. Enjoy peace of mind with the best LG solar quality backed by a 25 year warranty and UL certification testing. How much does the LG365 system with SMA Sunny Boy cost? Get the lowest price with a 30% renewable energy tax credit and rebates.
- Total package includes permit-ready plans and lifetime support
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 panel monitoring
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Highest efficiency, black-framed mono module
- Anti-reflective glass, built to withstand heavy snow and ice
- Excellent power in low sunlight environment, and temps up to 185F
- Tested for 5400 Pa heavy snow load and 2400 Pa wind pressure
- 2,000 watt Emergency Power Supply, daytime power during outage
- Shade management with 3 OptiTrac MPP trackers per inverter
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- 25 Year LG module warranty
- 10 year inverter warranty, upgrade option to 20 years
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit and Rebates
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.