4.2 kW PV Kit Solaria 350, SolarEdge HD Optimizer
This high-efficiency solar energy system generates 4.2 kW (4,200 watts) of grid-tied electricity with 12 Solaria PowerXT 350 watt monocrystalline all-black modules, optimizers, SolarEdge HD-wave inverter, 24/7 panel monitoring, integrated safety disconnect, rooftop mounting, and lifetime support. Solaria all-black panels have a 25 year power and product warranty.
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 panel monitoring
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- Optimizer bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Highest efficiency monocrystalline solar panel
- All-black appearance without silver lines
- Latest HD-Wave inverter operates at 99% efficiency
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- Qualifies for 30% Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- 25yr warranty, 25yr solar panel output guarantee
- 12yr inverter, 25yr optimizer warranty from SolarEdge
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.