4.2 kW Solar Kit Silfab 350 XL, SolarEdge Optimizer
This high-power, low cost PV solar system kit generates 4.2 kW (4,200 watts) of grid-tied power with 12 made in North America Silfab XL 360 watt monocrystalline modules with silver frame, module optimizers, HD-wave inverter, 24/7 panel monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, and lifetime support. This PV solar system has every component needed for a hassle-free installation that will save money on monthly electric bills. The Silfab SLG XL solar panels are ideal for larger rooftop or ground mounts. Backed by a 25 year product workmanship and 30 year power output warranty from Silfab.
- Total package includes permit-ready plans and lifetime support
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 panel monitoring
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps
- Optimizer bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- Highest performance commercial-grade XL solar modules Made in N America
- Excellent power in low irradiation (sunlight) environment
- Latest HD-Wave inverter operates at 99% efficiency
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- Qualifies for 30% Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- 25yr warranty, 30yr solar panel output guarantee
- 12yr inverter, 25yr optimizer warranty from SolarEdge
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.