4.3 kW Solar Kit Peimar 310M, Mono Black, Enphase IQ Micro
This solar power system produces 4.3 kW or 4,340 watts of grid-tied electricity with 14 Peimar 310 watt monocrystalline black-frame modules SG310M, Enphase IQ7+ micro-Inverters, safety switch disconnect box, 24/7 monitoring, and rooftop mounting. Peimar is backed by a 20-year product warranty plus a 30-year power output warranty to give you peace of mind. The Enphase micro-inverters deliver more power in shaded conditions, and monitoring for each panel, with a 25 year warranty.
- IQ Combiner box with Envoy 24/7 panel monitoring
- Safety switch AC disconnect box(s)
- Micro mounts, IQ cables, wire clips, termination caps
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- High efficiency, black-framed mono module
- Anti-reflective glass, built to withstand heavy snow and ice
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts per panel
- Excellent in low sunlight environment, and temps up to 185F
- Micro-inverters deliver up to 25% more power in shady conditions
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- Qualifies for Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- UL certified, TUV, IEC, ETL approved, California CEC listed
- 20 Year module warranty; 30 year output performance warranty
- 25 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Enphase
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.