4.6 kW Solar Kit, Axitec 330P, SolarEdge Inverter
This grid-tied PV energy system produces 4,620 watts (4.6 kW) with (14) Peimar 325 watt XL polycrystalline solar panels SG325P, SolarEdge module optimizers, HD-wave inverters, 24/7 panel monitoring, integrated safety switch disconnect, rooftop mounting, and lifetime support. UL listed and CEC approved, Peimar is backed by a 20-year product warranty plus a 30-year power output warranty to give you peace of mind. SolarEdge optimizers deliver more power, even in shaded conditions, and monitoring for each panel.
- Integrated safety switch disconnect box
- 24/7 panel monitoring
- (1) x 100' PV wires with MC4 connectors
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps
- NEC code compliant site map placard and safety labels
- XL size 77" x 39" solar panels deliver higher output
- Anti-reflective glass, built to withstand heavy snow and ice
- Excellent power in low sunlight environment, and temps up to 185F
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts per panel
- Tested for 5400 Pa heavy snow load and 2400 Pa wind pressure
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- Latest HD-Wave inverter operates at 99% efficiency
- UL test certified, California CEC approved
- 25 Year module warranty; 30 year output performance warranty
- 12 year inverter warranty and 25 year optimizer warranty from SolarEdge
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit and Rebates
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.