4 kW PV Kit Canadian 295 All-Black, Enphase Micro
This Canadian Solar power system generates 4.1 kW or 4,130 watts of grid-tied electricity with 14 all-black 295 watt modules, Enphase IQ6+ micro-inverters, safety switch disconnect box, 24/7 monitoring, rooftop mounting, safety labels, custom-etched placard, and lifetime support. Canadian Solar All-Black CS6K-MS modules are equipped with high-performance Mono-PERC cells, a dark colored backsheet and a black frame. The Enphase micro-inverters deliver more power in shaded conditions, and monitoring for each panel, with a 25 year warranty.
- IQ Combiner box with Envoy 24/7 panel monitoring
- Safety switch AC disconnect box(s)
- Micro mounts, IQ cables, wire clips, termination caps
- Rooftop racks, portrait layout, flush mount (IronRidge or UniRac)
- Roof anchors, choose shingle flash-foot, tile hook, or metal roof bracket
- Mounting rails, splices, grounding lugs, wire clips
- Module bonding clamps, black finish
- NEC code compliant custom-etched site map placard and safety labels
- Great-looking all-black solar panels
- Anti-Glare, self-cleaning glass surface
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts per panel
- Tested for heavy snow load and wind pressure
- Rapid Shutdown Safety compliance for NEC 2014 690.12
- Micro-inverters deliver up to 25% more power in shady conditions
- Qualifies for Federal Renewable Energy Tax Credit and Rebates
- UL certified, TUV, IEC, ETL approved, California CEC listed
- 10-year product workmanship warranty from Canadian
- 25 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Canadian
- 25 Year Limited Performance Warranty from Enphase
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.