Morning Star Communications Adapter, RSC-1
Morning Star Communications Adapter
By converting to EIA-485, the RSC-1 allows up to 128 Morningstar products to communicate on the same communication bus and over much greater distances.
Typical configurations include:
- Networking several TriStar and/or TriStar-MPPT controllers
- Adding Morningstar’s PC Meterbus Adapters (MSC) for use with an RJ-11 port in multi-device networks.
- Adding Morningstar’s Relay Driver to a network
- Integrating any compatible Morningstar product into an existing EIA-485 network, such as those used by industrial control or SCADA systems.
- All data is transmitted in the form of MODBUS protocol. This industry standard was chosen for its robust design and high level of compatibility with a variety of equipment. Each Morningstar product has its own
- MODBUS specification (see our website for full details) that covers the data available from each products specific functions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.