60-Amp FLEXmax 60 Outback Power MPPT Charge Controller 150VDC
The Outback Power's FLEXmax60 charge controllers stand out among their competition as one of the very best and most versatile controllers available. OutBack’s advanced MPPT algorithm delivers as much as 30% more power to your batteries vs standard PWM controllers and other types of chargers. The maximum power point tracking (MPPT) allows the unit to determine the best combination of voltage and current to maximize the amount of power it can send to your batteries. In addition to increased power and efficiency, this also allows you to design a more efficient solar array that takes advantage of a higher voltage than your battery system voltage.
- Built-in 80 character display
- Fit with 12/24/36/48/60 Volt battery systems
- Optional MATE system display and controller
- Handle up to 150 Volts DC from the solar array
- Display current system status and data logs from the last 128 days
- Compatible with Outback inverters using a HUB communications manager
|Dimensions:||13.75 x 5.75 x 4.5 inch|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||150 Voc|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 60°C|
|Voltage:||12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 Vdc|
|Wattage:||Up to 3750W|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||60 Amp|
|Peak Efficiency :||98.1% @ 60Adc in a 48Vdc System|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.