2500 Watt Substring Optimizer for Modules, PV Link from Pika Energy
Pika PV Link is a sub-array solar optimizer and maximum power point tracker that connects PV arrays to Pika inverters, battery charge controllers and other 380VDC devices – the perfect solution for DC micro-grids. Connect 2-9 modules to each PV Link for flexible array design. Pika PV Link is simple to wire and Rapid Shutdown-compliant (NEC 690.12). With built-in arcfault and ground-fault detection, your PV installations will be safer and more efficient than string inverters, without the failure risk of module-level electronics.
- Fast, simple installation.
- Lower failure risk than module-level optimizer.
- Rapid Shutdown compliant.
- Accurate monitoring for each sub-string.
- Ground-fault protection.
- Robust ceramic capacitors.
- Quick connections with MC4 connectors.
- 2500W capacity.
- Compatible with high-voltage smart batteries.
- Cost-effective solution for high-performance PV.
- 25-year limited warranty.