SimpliPhi PHI-3.8-24-60 LFP Battery System (3.8 kWh/24 Volt)
SimpliPhi 24-Volt, 3.8 kWh LFP Battery System
The PHI-3.8-24-60 Smart-Tech is a 3.8kWh battery system from Sipliphi Power. It has a max. output capacity of 151Ah. The cell technology its use is Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) with an exclusive BMS system, efficient cell architect and robust assembly methods. It is highly reliable, lightweight and scalable. It provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch - increases safety and simplifies installations
- Comes with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)
- Compatible with all industry-standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop-in replacement for lead-acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain —long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
|Battery Voltages :||24 Voltage|
|Cell Type:||Lithium Iron Battery|
|Dimensions:||13.5 x 14 x 8 inches|
|Operating Temperature:||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Weight:||75.5 lbs (34.8 kg)|
|C/20 Capacity:||3.4 kWh @ 134 Ah|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Peak Efficiency :||98%|
|Technology:||Lithium Iron Phosphate With BMS|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.