SolarEdge 14.4 kW 3-Phase Grid Tied Solar Inverter, (SE14.4KUS-208-US)
14.4 kW SolarEdge 120/208VAC Three-Phase Grid Tied Solar Inverter
The SolarEdge SE14.4KUS is a 14.4kW three phase 120V/208V grid-tied solar inverter specially design for North America. It is well integrated with PV commercial solar system. The SolarEdge SE14.4KUS is small, lightweight and easy to install. It has build-in module level monitoring screen that enable you to see all type of needful indicators.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Max Permitted PV Power 19.5kW (DC)
- Max. Output Power 14.4kW (AC)
- Night time consumption <5W
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-40 to 60 C)
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Build-in module-level monitoring
- Free-standing with included mounting feet
- Cooling: Fan (user replacable)
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Ethernet/Serial/ Datalogger and webserver
|AC Frequencies :||60 Hz|
|Certifications:||UL1741, UL1699B, UL1998, CSA 22.2|
|Dimensions:||30.5 in x 12.5 in x 10.5 in|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||600 V|
|Peak Efficiency :||97.1%|
|Warranty:||12 Years , Warranty Extension - Upto 25 Years|
|Weight:||36.2 kg (79.7 lb)|
|AC Voltages :||183-208-229 V|
|Continuous AC Power Output :||14400 W|
|Maximum DC input current:||38 A|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.