SolarEdge 20kW 480V 3-Phase Solar Inverter, (SE20KUS-480)
20 kW SolarEdge SetApp 480V Three-Phase Solar Inverter
The SolarEdge SE20KUS is a 20kW three phase 480V grid-tied solar inverter specially design for North America. It is well integrated with PV commercial solar system. The SolarEdge SE20KUS is small, lightweight and easy to install. It has build-in module level monitoring screen that enable you to see all type of needfull indicators.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Grid connection 480V Delta
- Max Permitted PV Power 27kW (DC)
- Max. Output Power 20kW (AC)
- Night time consumption <3W
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-40 to 60 C)
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Build-in module-level monitoring
- Free-standing with included mounting feet
- Cooling: Fan (user replaceable)
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Ethernet/Serial/ Datalogger and webserver
|AC Frequencies :||60 Hz|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Dimensions:||21 X 12.5 X 10.5 inches|
|Maximum DC input current:||26.5 Amp|
|Operating Temperature:||(-40 to +60) Degree Celsius|
|Recommended PV Input (STC) :||27000 Watt|
|AC Voltages :||480 Volt|
|Continuous AC Power Output :||20kVA|
|Max Operating Voltage:||490 Volt|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||1000 Volt|
|Number of MPPT's:||3|
|Peak Efficiency :||98%|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.