40-Amp SolarEdge Charge Connector With 7.5 mts. Long Cable
The 25ft (7.5m) SolarEdge 40A EV-J1772 charge connecting cable is an accessory for SolarEdge HD WAVE Solar Inverters that make to serve as Integrated EV Charger. Thus you can charge electric vehicles up to six times faster than a standard Level-1 charger through an innovative solar boost mode that utilizes grid and PV charging simultaneously. This product is the first PV inverter-integrated EV charger. Whether you own an EV now or just want to be EV-ready, future-proof your home with SolarEdge.
- Reduces the hassle of installing a separate standalone EV charger and a PV inverter.
- It eliminates the need for additional wiring, conduit and breaker installation
- No additional dedicated circuit breaker is needed
- Saving space and ruling out a potential upgrade to the main distribution panel
- Optional built-in Revenue Grade Meter (RGM)12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years
- Fully integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade
- Built-in meter enables separate tracking of EV power usage for visibility and control
- Combines sun and grid power for charging up to six times faster than a Level 1 EV charger
For EV Charger configuration via the monitoring app, Ethernet or ZigBee connection is required. Cellular connection may be used; requires a SIM card with a 1GB data plan that should be purchased from a cellular provider. The charger cable and connector are not included.
|Compatible Inverter Type:||SolarEdge 3.8kW to 11.4kW|
|Output Wire Length:||7 Mtr. Long|
|Voltage:||240V (Nominal Voltage)|
|Certifications:||Please Check Manual|
|Dimensions:||7.5 Mtr Long|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 to +50 C|
|Wattage:||9600W (AC Power Output)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.