SolarEdge 43.2 kW 3-Phase Secondary Solar Inverter, (SE43.2K-US)
43.2 kW SolarEdge Three-Phase Secondary Solar Inverter
The SolarEdge SE43.2KUS is a 43.2kW three phase 208V grid-tied solar inverter specially design for North America. It is well integrated with PV commercial solar system. The SolarEdge SE43.2KUS is easy two person installation- each unit mounted separately, equipped with cables for simple connection units. The independent operation of each unit unable higher up-time and easy serviceability. It can easily installed on wall/rail or horizontally mounted under the modules.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Grid connection 208V
- Night time consumption <12W
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-40 to 60 C)
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Build-in module-level monitoring
- Free-standing with included mounting feet
- Cooling: Fan (user replaceable)
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Ethernet/Serial/ Data-logger and web-server
|AC Frequencies :||Minimum: 59.3Hz; Nominal: 60Hz; and Maximum: 60.5Hz|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Dimensions:||21.00 x 12.50 x 10.50 inches|
|Recommended PV Input (STC) :||58kW|
|AC Voltages :||Minimum: 105VAC; Nominal: 120VAC; and Maximum: 132.5VAC|
|Continuous AC Power Output :||43kW|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.