SolarEdge 7.6kW 2-IN-1 Solar Inverter & EV Charger (SE7600H-US)
7.6kW SolarEdge 2-IN-1 Inverter-Integrated EV Charger
The SolarEdge HD Wave SE7600H-US inverter uses a unique power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing platform. HD-Wave technology is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. It has built-in module-level monitoring with wireless or ethernet internet connections. Comes with UL1741 SA certified and supplied with RS485 surge protection for lightning events.
THE EV CHARGER:
SolarEdge's EV charging single phase inverter offers homeowners the ability to charge electric vehicles up to six times faster than a standard Level 1 charger through an innovative solar boost mode that utilizes grid and PV charging simultaneously. This product is the world's first EV charger with an integrated PV inverter.
Reducing the hassle of installing separately a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter, the EV charging inverter eliminates the need for additional wiring, conduit and a breaker installation. By installing an EV charger that is integrated with an inverter, no additional dedicated circuit breaker is needed, saving space and ruling out a potential upgrade to the main distribution panel.
Whether you own an Electric Vehicle now or just want to be EV-ready, one may easily future-proof this HD Wave SE7600H-US inverter with the optional custom length EV Charger Cable.
- Combines sun and grid power for charging up to six times faster than a Level 1 EV charger
- Reduces workload and costs of installing a standalone EV charger and PV inverter
- 12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade
- Fully integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform (monitoring connection is also required for first-time EV charging)
- Built-in meter enables separate tracking of EV power usage for visibility and control
- Optional built-in Revenue Grade Meter (RGM)
- Demand-Response ready
Note: EV Charging Cable and Holder sold separately.
|AC Frequencies :||59.3 - 60 - 60.5(1) Hz|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Operating Voltage:||264V|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||480V|
|Recommended PV Input (STC) :||7600 W|
|Warranty:||12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years|
|Weight:||26.2 lbs / 11.9 Kg|
|AC Voltages :||211 - 240 - 264 V|
|Dimensions:||17.7 x 14.6 x 6.8 in|
|Maximum DC input current:||20A|
|Min Operating Voltage :||211V|
|Peak Efficiency :||99.2%|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.