SolarEdge 9.0 kW Three-Phase Solar Inverter (SE9KUS-240)
9.0 kW SolarEdge Inverter (Screenless) Three-Phase Solar Inverter
Small, lightweight and easy to install, Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers, 9.0 kW for Residential Systems, Superior efficiency, Built-in module-level monitoring receiver. The SolarEdge three-phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions. A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Max Permitted PV Power 12kW (DC)
- Max. Output Power 9kW (AC)
- Night-time consumption <3W
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-40 to 60 C)
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Free-standing with included mounting feet
- Cooling: Fan (user replaceable)
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Ethernet/Serial/ Datalogger and webserver
|AC Frequencies :||60Hertz|
|Certifications:||UL1741, UL1741 SA, UL1699B, CSA C22.2, Canadian AFCI according to T.I.L. M-07|
|Dimensions:||10.5 in (length) × 12.5 in (width) × 30.5 in (height)|
|Maximum DC input current:||26.50 Amps|
|Min MPPT voltage :||105.00 Volts|
|Peak Efficiency :||99%|
|AC Voltages :||120 Volts , 240 Volts|
|Continuous AC Power Output :||9000 Watts|
|Max MPPT voltage:||229.00 Volts|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||500.00 Volts|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.