45Amp Morningstar TriStar MPPT Charge Controller (12/24/38-Volts DC)
The TriStar TS-MPPT-45 is a 45Amp MPPT solar controller from Morningstar Corp. The TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photo voltaic (PV) systems up to 3kW. The controller provides the industry’s highest peak efficiency of 99% and significantly less power loss compared to other MPPT controllers.
The TriStar MPPT features a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy harvest from the PV by rapidly finding the solar array peak power point with extremely fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve. This product is the first PV controller to include on-board Ethernet for a fully web-enabled interface and includes up to 200 days of data logging.
- Rated Solar Input – 45 Amp
- For Battery - 12/24/38
- MPPT Battery Charging
- Enabled with LVD systems
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- 4-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Auto-disconnect on overload, high voltage & short circuit
- Lighting & transient surge protection
- Prevents reverse current from battery at night
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Min. Voltage to operate: 9V
- Self Consumption: <20mA
- Operating Temperature(degree Celsius): -30 to +80
|Dimensions:||11.4 x 5.1 x 5.6 in|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||150 Voc|
|Peak Efficiency :||98%|
|Technology:||MPPT & LVD Enabled|
|Weight:||4.2 kg / 9.2 lbs|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||45 Amps|
|Max Output (Battery) Current:||38 Volt|
|Operating Temperature:||–40°C to +45°C|
|Voltage:||12/24/38 Volt DC|
|Wattage:||Up to 2200W|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.