60Amp Morningstar Tristar High Volatge MPPT Charge Controller (Pre-wired with GFPD)
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT 600V High Voltage Charge Controller can be used with higher voltage photo voltaic (PV) arrays, and select wind turbines or hydro power systems. This product enables adding modules incrementally with no string sizing issues. It can be used with wind/hydro battery charging systems. With fewer combined circuits and lower current it can used for long wire runs from the array to the controller. Retrofitting grid-tie PV systems to include battery back-up without changing the PV array configuration. Supplementary charging for AC Coupled PV systems.
- Pre-wired with Ground Fault Protection Device
- Self Consumption: <20mA
- Rated Solar Input – 60 Amp
- Min. Voltage to operate: 16V
- Maximum input voltage of 600V
- For Battery - 24V/36V/48V/60V
- Lighting & transient surge protection
- Prevents reverse current from battery at night
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- 4-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Auto-disconnect on overload, high voltage & short circuit
|Dimensions:||21.4 x 8.7 x 5.9 in|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||600Volt|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 °C to +80 °C|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||60 Amp|
|Peak Efficiency :||97.9%|
|Weight:||12.8 kg / 28.1 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.