10 Amp Wanderer PWM Charge Controller
The Wanderer 10A solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. Designed with a simple interface for ease of use the controller uses an LCD to notify users of battery information. This advanced charge controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V/24V battery or battery bank. The compact size of the controller makes installation a breeze. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization)
- Temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance.
- Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying system operatin, diverse load control and error codes.
- Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices.
- Compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of Renogy BT smartphone app.
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||50 Vdc|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to +45 C|
|Wattage:||Up to 240W|
|Certifications:||Please Check Manual|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||10 Amp|
|Peak Efficiency :||97%|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.