60 Amp, 48-Volt Y-Solar MPPT Solar Charge Controller
The product adopts DC/DC converting technology and MCU technology. It can adjust the working point of the solar panels array intelligently to make the solar panels array realize the maximum power output. When the external condition changes, eMPPT controller bases on the MCU theory to track the maximum working point of the solar panels, this can improve the using efficiency of the solar panels and decrease the solar generating cost. Compared with average solar charge controllers, eMPPT can improve the output efficiency of the solar panels by 5% to 30 %( the output increasing proportion affected by the factors such as the attribute of the solar panels, environmental temperature and lighting conditions). The product adopts in big screen lattice LCD, and uses the vivid icons to indicate the parameters. It has concise and vivid interface. The product is wall mounting installation. Please refer to chapter 2.1 for the installing dimensions.
- MPPT 60A Solar Charge Controller
- High tracking efficiency > 99.5%
- Peak Conversion Rate > 97.8%
- 12V/24V/36V/48V auto identification
- Max. PV Volt: 150V
- Rated Charge Power: 720W(12V), 1440W(24V), 2160W(36V), 2880W(48V)
- Sealed, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium battery types
- 3-stage battery charging algorithm for rapid, efficient,and safe battery charging
- Dual Fan Cooling design to achieve Higher Heat Dissipation
- Green backlight LCD display to indicate the operating status, LED indicators show charging status and controller faults
- Multiple protection against overcharge, over discharge, overload, short circuit, reverse polarity, over heat and battery under voltage
- RS485 port is not available, does not support computer monitoring
|Dimensions:||14.96 X 11.14 X 3.9 inch|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||130 Vdc|
|Wattage:||Up to 2900W|
|Certifications:||Please Check Manual|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||60 Amp|
|Peak Efficiency :||97%|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.