About Residential On Grid
There is no hard-and-fast rule we can say that this inverter is residential or not. But to simplify the lengthy product line-up we classified that, for up to 12 kW we can consider it as a residential inverter. But again, if your residential requirement is above 12kW please click here to find the right product. SolarMyPlace has a long list of residential inverters that start as small as 300W to 12.5kW. We have both single-phase & three-phase solar inverters that can be further classified into on-grid & off-grid inverter systems.
Things to Keep in Mind While Choosing Residential Solar Inverter
- Check with your solar system that is On-Grid or Off-Grid
- Choose the right capacity in KW
- Check the available phase that is Single Phase or Three Phase
- Check the safety certification of the inverter
- Knowing the power rating & the surge
- Peak power & typical power considerations
- Check the required MPPT for the solar inverter.