SolarEdge 9.0 kW 3-Phase Solar Inverter, (SE9KUS-208)
9.0 kW SolarEdge Non-Isolated Grid Tied 208V Solar Inverter 60HZ 500VDC
The SolarEdge SE9KUS is a 9kW three-phase 208V grid-tied solar inverter specially design for North America. It is well integrated with the PV commercial solar system. The SolarEdge SE9KUS is small, lightweight and easy to install. It has a built-in module-level monitoring screen that enables you to see all types of needful indicators.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Max Permitted PV Power 12kW (DC)
- Max. Output Power 9kW (AC)
- Night-time consumption <3W
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-40 to 60 C)
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Free-standing with included mounting feet
- Cooling: Fan (user replaceable)
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Ethernet/Serial/ Datalogger and webserver
|AC Frequencies :||60 Hz|
|Certifications:||UL1741, UL1699B, UL1998, CSA 22.2|
|Dimensions:||30.5 in x 12.5 in x 10.5 in|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||500 V|
|Number of MPPT's:||2|
|Recommended PV Input (STC) :||11250|
|Weight:||36.2 kg (79.7 lb)|
|AC Voltages :||183-208-229 V|
|Continuous AC Power Output :||9000 W|
|Maximum DC input current:||26.5 A|
|Peak Efficiency :||97.1%|
DATASHEETS & COLLATERAL
SolarEdge 9.0 kW Grid Tied Solar Inverter Datasheet_US
Type: Datasheets & Collateral
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.