DEKA Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery,12V, 210Ah (8G4DLTP-DEKA)
12V, 210Ah DEKA Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery
The 12V-210Ah DEKA Solar AGM Deep Cycle Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions. Its used as specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. SolarMyPlace with MK Battery take pride in our dedicated people and in our total commitment to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets we serve.
- Completely maintenance-free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427
|Battery Voltages :||12 Volt|
|Dimensions:||20.73 X 8.44 X 10.82 (inch.)|
|C/20 Capacity:||183 Ah|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-60°C to +60°C|
|Technology:||AGM - Lead Calcium Plate|
DATASHEETS & COLLATERAL
DEKA Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery,12V, 210Ah Datasheet_US
Type: Datasheets & Collateral
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.