DEKA Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery, 6V, 198Ah (8GGC2-DEKA)
6V, 198Ah DEKA Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery
The 6V - 198Ah DEKA Solar AGM Deep Cycle Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions. Its used as specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. SolarMyPlace with MK Battery take pride in our dedicated people and in our total commitment to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets we serve.
- Completely maintenance-free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427
|Battery Voltages :
|10.25 X 7.09 X 10.88 (Inch)
|Operating Temperature Range:
|-40°C to +60°C
|AGM - Lead Calcium Plate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.