Morningstar SunSaver 10A-12V Charge Controller (SS-10-12V)
10-Amp 12-Volt Morningstar SunSaver Charge Controller (Without LVD System)
The new SunSaver SS-10L-12V (without LVD system) from Morningstar Corp is a 10Amp PWM battery charge controller for PV systems. It can fully automatic operation and fault recovery & with accurate control it can be use for both professional and consumer applications. It protect PV module, battery & load against short circuit & overloading. The SunSaver SS-10L-12V sets new standards for reliability and self-diagonistics. The epoxy encapsulation provides protection against humidity and dust ingress. And for corrosion protection designed with marine rated terminals and anodized aluminum case.
- Auto-battery-select – 12V
- Transient Surge Protection- 1500W per connection
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- 4-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Auto-disconnect on overload, high voltage & short circuit
- Lighting & transient surge protection
- Estimate life: 15 Years
- Min. Voltage to operate: 8V
- Self Consumption: 21mA
- Operating Temperature(degree Celsius): -40 to +60
|Dimensions:||6.0 x 2.2 x 1.3 inch|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||30 volts|
|Peak Efficiency :||98%|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||140 Amps (Load in-rush capability)|
|Max Output (Battery) Current:||10 Amp|
|Operating Temperature:||–40°C to +60°C|
|Wattage:||Up to 120W|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.