Morningstar Prostar 15 Amp PS-15, Charge Controller (Without meter)
15 Amp Morningstar Prostar PS-15 Charge Controller (Without Meter)
The new Prostar PS-15 (without meter) from Morningstar Corp is 15Amp mid-range solar charge controller. With accurate control & measurement it can be used for both professional and consumer applications. It protect PV module, battery & load against short circuit & overloading. The Prostar PS-15 sets new standards for reliability and self-diagnostics. This second generation Prostar provides longer battery life and improve system performance. The conformal coating, stainless steel fasteners & anodized aluminum heat sink provides top-notch build quality.
Features & Benefits:
- Auto-battery-select – 12V and 24V systems
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- PWM series battery charging (not shunt)
- 4-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Auto-disconnect on high voltage & high current
- Lighting & transient surge protection
- Estimate life: 15 Years
- Min. Voltage to operate: 8V
- Self Consumption: 22mA
- Operating Temperature(degree Celsius): -40 to +60
|Dimensions:||6 X 4.14 X 2.17 inch|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||24V|
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||15A|
|Max Output (Battery) Current:||15 Amp|
|Operating Temperature:||– 40˚C to + 60˚C|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.