Morningstar SunSaver 20Amp SS-20L-12V, 12V Charge Controller (With LVD System)
20-Amp 12-Volt Morningstar SunSaver Charge Controller (With LVD System)
The new SunSaver SS-20L-12V (with LVD system) from Morningstar Corp is a 20Amp PWM battery charge controller for PV systems. It can fully automatic operation and fault recovery & with accurate control it can be use for both professional and consumer applications. It protect PV module, battery & load against short circuit & overloading. The SunSaver SS-20L-12V sets new standards for reliability and self-diagnostics. The epoxy encapsulation provides protection against humidity and dust ingress. And for corrosion protection designed with marine rated terminals and anodized aluminum case.
Features & Benefits:
- Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Auto-battery-select – 12V
- Transient Surge Protection- 1500W per connection
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- 4-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Auto-disconnect on overload, high voltage & short circuit
- Lighting & transient surge protection
- Estimate life: 15 Years
- Min. Voltage to operate: 8V
- Self Consumption: 21mA
- Operating Temperature(degree Celsius): -40 to +60
|Certifications:||Please Check Datasheet|
|Max Input (PV) Voltage :||30 Volt|
|Wattage:||Up to 240W|
|Max Input (PV) Current:||20 Amp|
|Max Output (Battery) Current:||140 Amps (Load in-rush capability)|
|Operating Temperature:||–40°C to +60°C|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.