10.0kWh (3.36 kWh*3 unit) Enphase Encharge 3.84kVA, 120/240VAC Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
The Encharge 10™ all-in-one AC-coupled storage system, comprised of three base Encharge 3™ storage units, provides a total usable energy capacity of 10.1kWh and twelve embedded grid-forming micro inverters. Connect multiple Encharge 10 storage systems to maximize backup potential for whole home backup.
It provides backup capability and installers can quickly design the right system size to meet the needs of both new and retrofit solar customers.
The Enphase Encharge 10 battery storage system is comprised of three Encharge 3.36 kWh base storage units (B10-A01-US00-1-3) to provide a total usable energy capacity of 10kWh, twelve embedded IQ 8X-BAT microinverters, one Encharge 10 cover kit with cover, wall mounting bracket, watertight conduit hubs, and interconnect kit for wiring between batteries. Multiple Encharge 10 Storage Systems can be connected to maximize backup potential for whole home backup. Monitor and control your Enphase Encharge system from anywhere with the mobile app. Limited Warranty: >70% capacity, up to 10 years or 4000 cycles.
- Proven high reliability IQ Series Micro inverters.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
- Three independent Encharge storage base units.
- Twelve embedded IQ 8X-BAT Micro inverters.
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans).
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation.
- Remote software and firmware upgrade.
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control.
- Support for self consumption.
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization.
- Fully integrated AC battery system.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring Safe.
- Cells safety tested.
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity.
|Battery Voltages :||240 V|
|Certifications:||UL 9540, UN 38.3, UL 9540A, UL 1998, UL 991, NEMA Type 3R, AC156 EMI: 47 CFR, Part 15, Class B, ICES 003|
|Weight:||Three individual 44.2 kg (97.4 lbs) base units plus 21.1 kg (48.7 lbs) cover and mounting bracket; total 154.7 kg (341 lbs)|
|C/20 Capacity:||3.36 kWh * 3 = 10 kWh|
|Dimensions:||1070 mm x 664 mm x 319 mm (42.13 in x 26.14 in x 12.56 in)|
|Warranty:||Up to 10 years or 4000 cycles|