5.4kWh Fortress eFlex 48Volt Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery with 10 Years Warranty
Fortress Power announces the eFlex 5.4 kWh scalable energy storage battery solution. The unit uses safe and high energy density prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate cells. The battery has a built-in data storage and Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and troubleshooting ability. The smart relay-based Battery Management System (BMS), supports closed-loop communication with various 48V hybrid inverters on the market. Additionally, the BMS monitors and balances the voltage and temperature of each individual cell to maximize reliability and longevity. It has the highest round trip efficiency in the industry at 98%. This unit has wall mounting functionality and fits well into standard server racks for large systems.
- High Durability and Long-Lasting : 10 Year Warranty with the safe and premium prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate cells
- Lowest Cost Per Cycle : High energy throughout with exceptional life span (6000+ cycles) and hight round-trip efficiency (>99%)
- Waterproof and Saltwater Resistant : The sleek-looking aluminum cabinet has IP65 waterproof rating to prevent salt-water corrosion.
- Safe Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology (LifeP04)
- Remote Monitoring : The battery has a built-in data storage Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and troubleshooting ability
- Cell Level Monitoring & Balancing
- Close-loop communication with many hybrid inverters
- Total Energy: 5.376 kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2(48)V
- Voltage Range: 45-58.4 V
- Max. Charge Current(Continuous): 100 Amp
- Max. Discharge Current(Continuous): 100 Amp
- Recommend Storage temperature: 32 to 95 F
- Charge temperature: 32 to 113 F
- Capacity: 105 Amp-hour
- Dimension(H x W x D): 7.2" x 17.5" x 21.5"
- Weight: 116 lbs