Fronius Symo 20kW 3-Phase Solar Inverter, (Symo 20.0-3 480)
20.0 kW Fronius Symo Three-Phase Solar Inverter
The Fronius Symo Advance is a transformer-less three-phase 20kW solar inverter for commercial applications. Its has dual maximum power point tracking, high maximum system voltage, wide input voltage range and unrestricted use indoors and out, ensures maximum flexibility in PV system design.
Industry-leading features such as arc fault protection, integrated wireless monitoring, and SunSpec Modbus interfaces for seamless monitoring and datalogging via Fronius’ online and mobile platform, Fronius Solar.web. This makes the Fronius Symo one of the most communicative, efficient and streamlined inverters on the market.
- Grid connection 480V Delta
- 2 Numbers of MPPT
- Max Permitted PV Power 30kW (DC)
- Max. Output Power 20kW (AC)
- Night time consumption <1W
- Cooling: Variable speed fan
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-40 to 60 C)
- DC connection terminals: 6 x DC+ and 6 x DC- screw terminals for copper
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Serial/ Datalogger and webserver
|AC Frequencies :||60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||20.1 x 28.5 x 8.9 inches|
|Max Operating Voltage:||1000 V|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||1000 V|
|Min Operating Voltage :||200 V|
|Number of MPPT's:||2|
|Recommended PV Input (STC) :||16.0 - 26.0|
|Max MPPT voltage:||800 V|
|Maximum DC input current:||51 A|
|Min MPPT voltage :||450 V|
|Peak Efficiency :||98%|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.