50.0 kW SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1 Three-Phase Solar Inverter
The Sunny Tripower CORE1 is 50kW three-phase free-standing PV inverter for commercial solar projects. It consist of 12 direct string inputs for reduced labor and material costs. The CORE1 provides increased power flexibility with Multiple power ratings for small to large scale commercial PV installations.
Integrated with SunSpec PLC signal for module-level rapid shutdown along with Next-gen DC AFCI arc-fault protection enhance safety & reliability. With Sunny Tripower CORE1 and SMA’s ennexOS cross sector energy management platform, system integrators can deliver comprehensive commercial energy solutions for increased ROI.
- 6 Numbers of MPP Trackers
- Max Permitted PV Power 75kW (DC)
- Max. Output Power 50kW (AC)
- Night time consumption <5W
- Free-standing with included mounting feet
- Cooling: Variable speed fan
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ambient operating temperature range: (-25 to 60 C)
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 14-6 AWG
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC reverse polarity protection & DC disconnect
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Serial/ Datalogger and webserver
|AC Frequencies :||50 Hz, 60 Hz / -6 Hz...+6Hz|
|Max MPPT voltage:||800 V|
|Maximum DC input current:||120 A/20 A|
|Min MPPT voltage :||500 V|
|AC Voltages :||244 V...305 V|
|Dimensions:||24.4 in x 28.8 in x 22.4 in|
|Max Operating Voltage:||1000 V|
|Maximum DC input voltage :||150 V/188 V|
|Min Operating Voltage :||150 V|
|Recommended PV Input (STC) :||75000 Wp STC|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it German Company ?
SMA Solar Technology AG is a German solar energy equipment supplier founded in 1981 and headquartered in Niestetal.