SolarEdge 3-Phase String Grid Tied Secondary unit for 208/480 VAC Solar Inverter With Synergy Technology (SESU-USRS0NNN4)
SE43.2KUS, SE66.6KUS / SE100KUS Secondary Unit Inverter 3-Phase String Grid Tied With Synergy Technology 208-480 Volt AC
SolarEdge is offering a new generation of commercial inverters and combining large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
SolarEdge 3-Phase string grid tied secondary unit inverter with synergy technology, has a current rating of 120-Amps, input voltage rating of 1000-Volts DC and output voltage rating from 277 to 480-Volts AC at 60-Hz. It has a power rating of 33000-Watts. It features fan for cooling purpose. The inverter with 97% efficiency, features fan for cooling purpose and has a noise level of <60-DB. This wall/rail mountable inverter has double RS-485 and Ethernet connection. The inverter with built-in RS-485 surge protection device, is used to protect RS-485 transceiver from electrical surges. Inverter is ideal for tough working environments. It measures 12.5-Inch x 10.5-Inch x 21-Inch. It is NEMA 3R rated. The inverter meets UL 1741, UL 1741 SA, UL 1699B, UL 1998, CSA 22.2, IEEE1547 and FCC Part 15 Class B standards.
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in cellular GSM
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 Surge Protection Device, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC Safety Unit with DC Safety Switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 connections
|AC Voltages :
|277 - 480 Volt AC
|UL 1741, 1699B, 1998 Listed, CSA C22.2 Certified, IEEE1547, FCC Part 15, Class B Compliant
|-40 to 60 deg C
|Continuous AC Power Output :
|277 - 480 Volt A
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.