SilFab 330W All Black Monocrystalline Solar Panel (SIL 330 BL)
330-Watt SilFab Solar Mono-Crystalline With 126 Half-Cut PERC MWT c-Si cells
The SilFab SIL-330-BL is 126 high-efficiency half-cut mono-PERC MWT c-Si solar panel. Silfab panels designed and manufactured 100% North American which means customer service is direct, efficient and local & it's also to meet Buy American Act Compliance.
SLA-M310Wp PID Resistant due to advanced cell technology and material selection. It can withstand extreme weather conditions like a snow load up to 5400 Pa, and wind load up to 4000 Pa. It has a module efficiency of up to 19.0%. SilFab Solar provides 25 Years of material & workmanship warranty and 30 years of performance warranty.
- 126 high-efficiency half-cut cells combined with a black conductive back-sheet resulting in a maximum power rating of 330Wp.
- Silfab panels are designed and manufactured to meet Buy American Act Compliance.
- light-weight frame & can bear load up to 5400Pa.
- Sleek aesthetics from black cells to black back-sheet
- Enhanced lifetime performance through reduced thermal stresses and increased current flow paths.
- PID Resistant due to advanced cell technology and material selection. In accordance with IEC 62804-1.
|Certifications:||ULC ORD C1703, UL 1703, FSEC and CEC listed. Product durability proven up to 3 x IEC, climate chamber tests up to DH3000–TC600–HF30|
|Fire Classification (Type):||UL Fire Rating: Type 1|
|Glass Type / Thickness:||Tempered, DSM antireflective coating|
|Max Power Current (Impp):||9.65 A|
|Max System Voltage:||19.4 %|
|Module Connector:||MC4 connectors|
|Module Frame Material:||Anodized Al (Black)|
|Module Watts STC:||330 Watt|
|Operating Temperature:||-40/+85 °C|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc):||9.98 A|
|Temp Coefficient (Pmpp):||-0.419|
|Warranty:||12 year extendable to 25 years subject to registration and conditions outlined under “Warranty” at www.silfabsolar.com|
|Weight:||19.5 Kg / 42.9 lbs|
|Cells Per Module:||126 Cell|
|Dimensions:||1700 x 1000 x 38 mm|
|Frame Type:||Anodized Al (Black)|
|Max Power Voltage (Vmpp):||34.20 V|
|Module Backsheet Material:||Multilayer, integrated insulation film and electrically conductive backsheet|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc):||42.1 V|
|Series Fuse Rating:||20 A|
|Temp Coefficient (Voc):||-0.301|